Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification (OUT), know details and Apply now
The Indian Air Force has published the notification for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 on the official website. Online applications are invited from unmarried male and female candidates for the selection test for Agniveer under the Agnipath scheme. Interested candidates who wish to join the Indian Air Force under the Agnipath scheme can apply online from 7th November 2022 onwards. Read on to know more about the eligibility criteria, selection process and other important details related to Agniveer Vayu 1/2023 notification.
Download Notification Pdf: click here
Overview of Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 Notification:
|Exam Name||Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023|
|Entry Scheme||Agnipath Scheme|
|Exam Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 250|
|Eligible Category||Both Male and Female Candidates|
|Selection Procedure||Phase I Online Test
Phase II includes the following:
· Verification of Eligibility
· Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
· Adaptability Test- I
· Adaptability Test- II
· Medical Examination
Agniveer Vayu 1/2023 Important Dates :
|Notification Issued On||2 November 2022|
|Online Applications Start From||7 November 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23 november 2022|
|Phase-1 Admit Card Availability||48-72 hours prior to the examination|
|Date of Phase-I (Online) Test||18-24 January 2023|
|Phase 1 Result Declaration||within 1 month from the last date of online exam|
|Conduct of Phase II Exam||After completion of Phase-1 online test|
|Declaration of Provisional Select List (PSL)||31 May 2023|
|Declaration of Enrollment List||10 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023:
Date of Birth
Candidates applying for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 should be born between 27 June 2002 and 27 December 2005 (both dates inclusive). In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on the date of enrolment should be 21years.
Candidates applying for Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023 should possess any one of the following qualifications as per their streams.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subjects viz. Physics and Math with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Other Than Science Subjects:
- Passed 10+2 examination in any subject with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Mandatory Physical/ Medical Standards for Agniveer 1/2023 Recruitment:
|Height||· For Male candidates – 152.5 cms
· For Female candidates – 152 cms
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age.|
|Chest||· For male candidates – The minimum chest circumference will be 77 cms and the chest expansion should be at least 5 cms.
· For female candidates – The chest wall should be well proportioned with a minimum range of expansion of 5 cms.
|Hearing||Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.|
|Dental||Should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.|
Agniveer Vayu 1/2023 Corpus Fund and Remuneration:
On completion of the engagement period of four years, Agniveers will be eligible to receive the ‘Seva Nidhi’ package, which shall comprise their contribution to the Agniveer Corpus Fund and a matching contribution from the Government and interest on the accumulated amount.
|Year||Monthly Package (INR)||In-Hand (70%) (INR)||Corpus Fund (30%) (INR)||Contribution by Government (INR)|
|Total Contribution in Agniveers Corpus Fund||Rs. 5.02 lakh||Rs. 5.02 lakh|
|Exit after 4 Year||Rs. 10.04 Lakhs as Seve Nidhi Package|
Eligible and interested candidate can apply here: click to apply