CDS Result I 2019 Final List:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the CDS Final result on November 25, 2019. CDS 1 2019 exam was conducted on 3 Feb, 2019. CDS 1 2019 result has been declared in the form of a merit list. The CDS 1 2019 merit list contains details like Name and Roll Number of the candidates who have successfully qualified in the Written Exam.
Candidates whose names are present in the merit list have cleared the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview. The SSB Interview which comprises Intelligence and Personality Test will be conducted for 5 days. On the 5th day of the SSB Interview, medical examination and document verification of candidates who have successfully qualified the SSB tests was conducted. Those who clear all these tests will be selected for admission to the Indian Military Academy/Indian Naval Academy/Air Force Academy/Officers Training Academy.
Direct Link to Check CDS I Result 2019
CDS I Result 2019
UPSC CDS 1 Final Result 2019 notice was issued by the Commission on November 25, 2019. A total of 129 candidates have qualified for admission to the 148th Course of Indian Military Academy, Dehradun; Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala and Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course i.e. No. 207 F (P) Course.
The marks of the candidates will be available after the process is over i.e. after the declaration of the final result of Officers’ Training Academy (OTA) for Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019. CDS Final Result has been declared after evaluating the performance of candidates in the written test and SSB interview. The CDS exam result was declared on November 1, 2019.
How To Download CDS Result 2019
We will provide the direct link to download CDS 2 2019 result PDF. However, test-takers can also follow the steps mentioned below to check their CDS 2 result 2019:
- 1st Step: Go to the official Website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Go to the “Examination” tab.
- 3rd Step: Click on “Active Examinations” from the drop-down menu.
- 4th Step: Click on “Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2019”.
- 5th Step: Click on the link provided to download Combined Defence Services (I) result 2019.
- 6th Step: A PDF with Roll Number of selected candidates will appear on the screen. Press “Ctrl + F” and search for your Roll Number. If it is there in the list, you have qualified in the Written Exam.
- 7th Step: If you have cleared the Written Exam, take a print out of the PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned On CDS Result
Here are some details that will be mentioned in the CDS result are
- Name of Academy
- Roll Number of Selected Candidates
- Name of Selected Candidates
How To Download CDS Marksheet?
CDS mark sheet too will be made available on the UPSC official website. Follow the steps as under to download your CDS marksheet:
- 1st Step: Log on to the official website of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) – upsc.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: Check the “What’s New” section of the page for the download link of CDS marksheet and click on it.
- 3rd Step: Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth (DOB) and click on “Submit”.
- 4th Step: Your CDS Scorecard or will appear on the screen. Print multiple copies of the same for future reference.
What Next After Declaration Of CDS Result?
Candidates need to score more than the CDS cutoff in order to be eligible. All the four academies IMA, INA, AFA, and OTA will have their own cutoff that a candidate needs to clear. Those candidates who have successfully qualified in the exam will be eligible to appear for the SSB (Service Selection Board) Interview (Intelligence and Personality Test). All the eligible candidates are required to register at the official website – joinindianarmy.nic.in. Then the SSB call letter will be sent to the candidates at their registered email ID where the reporting date and time will be mentioned. Candidates must carry the following documents to the SSB Interview:
- SSB call letter
- Matriculation or 10th class mark sheet
- Intermediate or 12th or equivalent certificate
- Original Graduation degree certificate with mark sheets
- Post-graduation degree certificate and mark sheets (if mentioned in the qualification filled in the application form)
- NCC certificates (if required)
- Identity proof like Aadhar card, Voter ID Card, Pan Card, Passport
- The final year students, as well as candidates whose results are awaited, need to have a certificate issued from the Principal.
Address for Sending the Documents
|Courses/Academy||Last Date of Submission||Send Documents at this Address|
|IMA||1st July 2020||IHQ of MoD (Army), CDSE Entry, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066|
|INA||1st July 2020||Naval HQ “DMPR” (OI & R Section), Room 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhawan, New Delhi-110011|
|AFA||13th May 2020||PO3(A)/Air Headquarters, ‘J’ Block, Room No. 17, Opp. Vayu Bhawan, Motilal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110106|
|SSC||1st October 2020||IHQ of MoD (Army), Rtg ‘A’, CDSE Entry, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066|
After clearing the SSB Interview, a candidate needs to undergo various medical tests. If the candidate is not fit then he/she will be rejected at this point irrespective of whether or not they have cleared the CDS exam and SSB Interview. However, if the candidate is suffering from medical issues that can be treated, then he/she will be given a certain period of time until the person becomes fit. Candidates are also required to submit all their original documents.