Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 – The Directorate General of Medical Sciences (DGMS) has released the Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 application form in online mode at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The MNS application form 2022 link is released and available below. As per the MNS 2022 application dates, the registration window will be available from May 11 to 31. The MNS 2022 exam date has not been announced yet. However the MNS nursing exam date 2022 is likely to be announced soon.
Download MNS 2022 Notification – Click here
To fill the MNS 2022 application form – Click here
As per the MNS 2022 latest update, NEET 2022 scores will be used for shortlisting candidates for admission to Indian Army nursing courses. So, aspirants can register for NEET 2022 for Indian army BSc nursing 2022 admission.
Only the female candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the MNS application form 2022 within the scheduled date. During MNS 2022 registration, students will be required to provide their personal, academic, contact, and other details. Also, the passport size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression need to be uploaded in the MNS form 2022 as per the specifications. The application form fee payment for Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 can be done in the online mode using credit/debit cards and net banking.
The exam date of Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 will be notified soon. Indian Army BSc Nursing entrance exams will be conducted online mode for the 220 seats in the six institutes across the country. Read the article on the Indian Army BSc nursing 2022 application form, dates, how to apply, documents required, and other details.
MNS Nursing 2022 Latest News
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing Application Form 2022 Dates
|Release of MNS exam 2022 application form||May 11, 2022|
|Last date to fill the MNS form||May 31, 2022|
|Release of admit card||To be announced|
|MNS 2022 exam date||To be announced|
|Declaration of result||To be announced|
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/ legally separated/ widow without encumbrances will be eligible to apply for the MNS 2022 exam.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have passed Class 12 or equivalent (12 years schooling) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with at least 50% aggregate score as a regular student.
- Each candidate will be scrutinized on the physical fitness standards set by Commission in the Armed Forces. X-ray exam of chest and USG will be done for the same.
- The minimum height of candidates applying for the exam should not be less than 152 cms.
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 – Documents to Keep Ready
To successfully submit the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022 application form candidates must keep the following documents ready beforehand. While filling the online MNS registration form, candidates will have to upload a scanned image of the following documents listed below according to the standards laid down by the competent authority.
- Photograph: Recent color photograph. Scanned photograph image must be between 5KB to 20 KB
- Signature: An image of the candidate’s signature with a black pen on white paper. Scanned image must be between 5 to 10 KB
Indian Army BSc Nursing application form 2022 – Step-wise procedure
- Candidates must click on the “Officers entry apply/login” and click on Registration. They have to enter click on “Continue” and start the registration process.
- If already registered, log in with your username and password. For a new registration, click on Registration.
- Click on the continue button below after reading the important instructions displayed on the screen
- Fill in all the mandatory details like Aadhaar No or Enrolment No. and then enter the Aadhaar No, Name, Father/Guardian’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile No. Details like name etc must match those in matriculation certificate or Class 10 or equivalent on the registration page and click on the submit button below.
- Candidates have to enter the OTP sent to their registered email id and click on the submit button to continue.
- Fill the remaining mandatory fields, set your password and click on the Save button to continue
- Click on Communication Details to continue, click on the ‘Update’ button to edit any of the fields
Fill the Communication Details and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ to complete the registration.
A pop-up message that ‘Record saved successfully’ appears, click on the ‘OK’ button. Click on ‘Apply Online’ on the dashboard.
- If the candidate is eligible, the Apply button will appear. Click on ‘Apply’ to proceed. You can go to ‘My Profile’ on the dashboard to check and edit any of the fields.
- Read the important instructions to fill online application form and click on Continue. Fill the remaining mandatory fields, upload a photo and signature as per given specifications and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed.
- Fill in Communication details again and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed
- Fill in the details and click on the ‘Save & Continue’ tab to proceed
- This page will show the summary of your details, kindly check your details before clicking the Submit Now button after which no modifications can be made in the application. Click the ‘Edit’ tab to modify any of the details.
- Make the payment through the below payment link only after the activation of the link which may take between 24 to 48 hours.
- The candidate has to Login again through the Officers Entry Apply/ Login (refer points 1 and 2). Click on the ‘Apply Online’ in the dashboard
- The eligibility page will open, click on ‘Apply’ button to go to the payment link page
- Enter the DU reference number given by the bank after the payment and choose the written test centre from the below drop-down menu. Click on the Submit button to complete the application
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates will be required to activate the SBI payment link for which candidates must wait for 24 to 48 hours.
- The application fee for the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 application form has been mentioned below.
- After 24 to 48 hours have passed, candidates may copy-paste the given link on the screen to make the payment.
- They must enter the ‘DU link’ given by the bank after payment.
MNS application fee
|General, SC, OBC, ST||Online||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 750|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 – Choosing exam centre
Candidates can opt for the exam centre of their choice only after paying the prescribed MNS application fee 2022. As per the previous year, the authorities has listed 30 cities across the country where the exam for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 will be held which can be checked in the table below.
Test cities of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing 2022
|S.No.||Exam centre||S.No.||Exam Centre|
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 application form – Printout of the application form
- Candidates must take a printout of the payment receipt using the given link on the screen
- They must also save the DU and reference numbers for the future.
Lastly, candidates have to log in and go to the payment link page where they must enter the DU link which will be given by the bank.
Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form 2022 – Things to note
- Candidates must submit only one valid and active e-mail ID as well as one mobile number in contact details. For further correspondence, candidates must remember their E-mail ID & password.
- Candidates must note that receiving DU Number is not the criterion for successful payment.
- For successful payment, candidates are advised to check the bank account from which the transaction will be done to know the deduction of the amount of the application fee.
- It is essential to always take a printout of the payment receipt and read it carefully before completing the submission of the online application form.
- In order to download the admit card, it is mandatory to pay the fee successfully.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to ensure the successful payment of the application fee.
- Application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing must be filled only in online mode and any form sent by post will not be accepted.
What after the MNS 2022 application form?
After the successful registration for the Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing, authorities will release admit card on the official website, joinindianarmy.nic.in. To download the admit card, candidates have to log in using their email ID and Password and carry it to the exam centre while appearing for the entrance exam. Admit card of MNS 2022 is an important document to carry with other relevant documents at the exam centre.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022 – On behalf of the Indian Army, the Directorate General of Medical Services (DGMS) specifies the Indian army B.Sc nursing 2022 syllabus. Authorities aim to test the candidates’ Science, English, and General Knowledge through Indian army B.Sc nursing 2022. As specified, the syllabus of MNS 2022 is based on class 11 and 12-course curriculum.
The Indian Army B.Sc nursing 2022 question paper will comprise questions from the Indian army B.Sc nursing syllabus. Using the syllabus of MNS 2022, candidates can prepare their study schedule and the Indian army B.Sc nursing 2022 preparation strategy.
During the Indian Army B.Sc nursing exam, female aspirants will have to answer 150 objective questions asked from the MNS 2022 syllabus in 90 minutes. Candidates who qualify for the Indian Army B.Sc nursing exam 2022 will be called for an interview round followed by a medical examination. Through the MNS exam, admission to 220 seats in the B.Sc nursing course at six MNS nursing colleges located at Pune, Kolkata, Asvini, New Delhi, Lucknow, and Bengaluru will be granted.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Syllabus 2022
The MNS question paper will be divided into three sections mentioned below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 syllabus
|Section 1||General English|
|Section 2||General Intelligence|
|Section 3||Science – Physics, Chemistry, Biology|
English MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Synonyms / Antonyms.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Spot the error.
- Cloze test
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage.
- One word substitutions.
- Comprehension passage
- Fill in the blanks.
- Jumbling of words
- One word substitutions
Biology MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Biodiversity, ecology, and environment.
- Plant physiology.
- Human physiology.
- Human health and diseases.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Biotechnology and its applications.
- Genetics and evolution
Physics MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy, and Power.
- Properties of Matter.
- Current Electricity.
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications.
Chemistry MNS 2022 Syllabus
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds.
- Atomic Structure.
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives.
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry.
- Alcohols and Ethers.
- p, d, and f – Block Elements.
- Carbonyl Compounds.
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules.
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, and Chemical Kinetics.
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Analytical Functions etc.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Computation.
- Number Series.
- Problem Solving.
- Figure Classification also.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory
- Decision Making
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
With the help of MNS nursing paper pattern, candidates can understand the structure of the exam, types of questions asked, marking scheme and other details. Check the Indian Army B.Sc nursing 2022 exam pattern below.
Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern
|Mode of exam||English|
|Nature of exam||Computer based test|
|Duration of exam||90 minutes|
|Number of questions||150 (50 questions in each section)|
|Marking scheme||+1 for every correct answer, no negative marking|
How to prepare for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022?
After going through the MNS 2022 syllabus, aspirants are advised to prepare for army nursing entrance exam from below mentioned tips.
- Know the MNS exam pattern and process
- Study with the proper time table
- Analyze the capabilities
- Revise the concept on the daily basis
- Practice as much as possible
- Take care of health during preparation
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) – Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing/ MNS Application Form 2022 (Released) – Apply online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
Question: What is the application fee for Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form for reserved category candidates?
Irrespective if the caste of a candidate, the application fee of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing will be required to pay an application fee of Rs 150/- at the time of filling the form.
Question: How can I make corrections in my application form of Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing ?
Once the application form has been successfully submitted, there is no way to make corrections in it. Therefore it is advisable that the candidates exercise due caution while filling details in the application form.
Question: What is a DU number?
On successful completion of online payment a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
Question: Do I have the option of changing the exam centre later?
No, there is no provision to change the exam centre once it has been selected in the application form.
Question: On what occasion can my application fee be rejected?
A candidate’s Indian Army B.Sc. Nursing application form can be rejected in case of incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non -payment of application processing fee.