NDA Application for Girls begins : Know Eligibility, details and How to apply?
Following the Supreme Court’s interim order permitting women candidates to take part in NDA (II) 2021 exam, Union Public Service Commission has re-opened the application form. Unmarried women candidates who are interested to appear for the exam can fill NDA (II) application form 2021 from September 24 to October 8, 2021, till 6 pm. Women candidates are not required to pay the application fees for the exam.
What is NDA for girls 2021 application?
The NDA for girls 2021 application is the newly opened registration where women are allowed to enter into the defense of India. The Government of India, after an order by the Supreme Court, will now be allowing Women candidates to join the NDA or the National Defence Academy. The applications for the candidates will take place through a two-part NDA examination through the UPSC’s official portal.
How to get an NDA application form for female candidates?
To get the NDA application form for female candidates you, need to follow these steps:
- Go to the UPSC online portal by clicking on this link upsconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php.
- Go to the heading with the NDA application for women and click on the hyperlinks.
- There will be two hyperlinks for both parts of the NDA.
- For part 1 click on the Hyperlink of NDA part 1 and part 2 examination click the second hyperlink.
- After beginning the application provide the required details to generate the registration number and complete the application.
How to apply for the NDA application form for girls?
To apply for the NDA application form for girl candidates follow these steps:
Download Notification for girls : Click here to download
The requirements for women applications to the NDA are as follows:
- The candidates should pay the required application fees and provide the required payment details.
- The applicant must be able to provide valid Identification details as recognized by the Government of India.
- And finally, the candidates should be able to show their pass sheets for the Class 12 examination.
The required eligibility for the NDA application for women are as follows:
- The candidate should be a Class 12 pass.
- The candidates should have Indian citizenship and show the degree of the same.
- Furthermore, the candidates should be female and of unmarried status.
- And finally, the female candidate should be between 16 and a half and 19.
Can a girl join NDA after the 12th?
Yes, after the Supreme Court’s new rule, girls can join the NDA after clearing their class 12 exams.
What are the fees for NDA 2021?
The fees for the NDA 2021 application form are Rs. 100 for the general candidates. While the general category candidates have to pay the fees, candidates belonging to the special category of SC (Scheduled Cast), ST (Scheduled Tribe) and OBC (Other Backward Cast) are exempt from any fee payment. This means that these candidates don’t have to pay any fees for applying for the NDA exam.
When NDA (II) application form for women candidates will open?
The NDA for girls 2021 application form will open from 24th September and will remain open till 8th October, 6 pm.
Key Highlights of NDA Exam 2021 for girls
||After 12th Class
||Twice a year
||Written & Interview
||5 hours (Mathematics: 2 ½ hours, General Ability Test (GAT): 2 ½ hours)
Candidates can apply for this great opportunity as this enhance their carrier opportunity as an officer in National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.
Age Limit for girls and boys:
- For NDA 1 exam, both male and female candidates must have born not earlier than 2nd July 2022, and not later than July 1, 2005.
- For NDA 2 exam, both male and female candidates must have born not earlier than 2nd January 2003, and not later than January 1, 2006.