ABOUT SSB INTERVIEW COACHING CLASSES AT NDCA JAIPUR:
We offer the best SSB interview coaching Classes in Jaipur, Rajasthan as well as written exams for the UPSC examinations NDA and CDS. National Defence Career Academy has officers who are well qualified and have extensive experience in effectively coaching centre for SSB interviews.
NDCA is the top SSB coaching in Jaipur ensuring that every student who chooses to receive coaching from us feels confident, motivated and determined to succeed in SSB/AFSB/NSB.
- We offer coaching for SSB Interview as well as written exam for the UPSC NDA & NA, CDS examinations. The Trainers at National Defence Career Academy are highly qualified and vastly experienced in successfully coaching students for SSB Interview.
- The standards of excellence followed by NDCA ensure that each student who opts for coaching with us feels confident, focused and determined for SSB/AFSB/NSB.
- The team of Ex-SSB Interviewing officers from Indian Armed Forces present in the campus possess vast experience of assessing candidates in the selection system. We believe that proper preparation requires healthy and competitive environment.
- NDCA provides SSB oriented atmosphere.
14 DAYS SSB SCHEDULE At NDCA CAMPUS –
NOTE – 15 Days, 100 hrs, Intensive course starts on every Thursday of the every month. Student should report for admission one day before starting date.
If you are late, please call us for admission – 9875792593 or Visit our Website – www.nationaldefencecareer.com and take admission.
Daily SSB Interview Class starts from 9:00am to 5 :00pm.
|DAY- 1||Introduction to SSB
(5 days SSB Procedure , Officer Like Qualities & PIQ form)
|DAY-3||Screening test, Mock practice and Feedback|
|DAY-4||Introduction to Psychological Test & Thematic Apperception Test|
|DAY-5||Word Association Test & SRT (Situation Reaction Test)|
|DAY-6||Self Description Test & Complete Psychological Test and Feedback|
|DAY-7||OIR , (Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning class)|
|DAY-8||Personal Interview Briefing|
|DAY-9||Mock Interview & Feedback to Student|
|DAY-10||Mock Interview & Feedback to Student|
|DAY-11||G.T.O. Briefing , GD and Lecturette|
|DAY-12||P.G.T, H.G.T, G.P.E, & G.O.R.|
|DAY-13||IO, CT, FGT and Conference|
- SPOKEN ENGLISH CLASSES 1 HOUR’S PER DAY ++
- CURRENT AFFAIR CLASS 1 HOURS PER DAY ++
- PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST ++
- MOTIVATIONAL VIDEOS & MOTIVATIONAL SPEECH BY – Retired Officer & Academic Director
5 Days NDA SSB Interview Selection Procedure
Basic Screening Test
The stage-I has been divided into two different parts, including
Intelligence Test: It is a simple test which is designed to judge logic or analytical aptitude of candidates. Based on their knowledge, intelligence rating ranging from I to V is awarded to candidates. The result is based on the total number of correct answers provided by the candidates.
Picture Perception and Discussion Test: In this test, a picture will be shown to candidates on the screen on which they will be required to perceive correctly. Based on the number of characters in the picture, their age, their mood, and so on, candidates have to write a story. Your perception should be correct. Here, your knowledge, expression, clarity of language (grammatical and logical), and confidence – everything will be considered in this round.
Result passing of stage-I Test: It is a combination of intelligence rating, language, gesture, and overall performance in discussion and complete task. Candidates who qualify this round will be moved to stage-II.
Stage-II Psychological Test
This test includes three different techniques, including psychological tests, group tasks, and personal interview.
Psychological Test: In this round, the psychologist will assess your personality through the inputs that you have given in your answer sheets. This test is all about your mind. Your answers should look like natural response and not preconceived. Here, you will also have to complete all the SRTs, 60 TATs, and the 60 WATs. Various types of books are available that will prepare you for these tasks.
Stage-II GTO Test:
This round is designed to interact with candidates. Each and every action of candidates will be observed here. Be it your body language, mind, or physical and mental qualifies, you should focus on every activity and action. Here, you will have to be confident and cheerful.
This round is all about to test your heart and conducted by the senior and experienced officer of the armed forces. Here, he could ask about your interests in life, your achievements, your feelings for your parents, friends, teachers, and society, and so on. Do not try to hide anything. Just be honest and confident and you will clear this round.
During the final round, the assessments are discussed along with the candidate’s weak qualities as well as plus points. All the candidates will be analyzed in order to see whether they have qualities to be trained to become an officer. Here, candidates with higher intelligence rating will get additional credit.
SSB Test Center
All three tests are conducted independently-
|Services||SSB Center Location||Name of SSB Center|
|Allahabad, (Uttar Pradesh)||Selection Centre East (SCE) 11 SSB,14 SSB,18 SSB,19 SSB,34 SSB|
|Bhopal, (Madhya Pradesh)||Selection Centre Central (SCC) 20 SSB,21 SSB,22 SSB|
|Bangalore, (Karnataka)||Selection Centre South (SCS) 17 SSB,24 SSB|
|Ropar, Punjab (proposed)||Selection Centre North (SCN)|
|Bhopal, (Madhya Pradesh)||33 SSB, SCC|
|Bangalore, (Karnataka)||12 SSB, SCS|
|Coimbatore, (Tamilnadu)||Naval Selection Board (NSB), Agrani|
|Visakhapatnam, (Andhra Pradesh)||NSB Visakhapatnam|
|Dehradun, (Uttarakhand)||1 AFSB|
|Mysore, (Karnataka)||2 AFSB|
|Gandhinagar, (Gujrat)||3 AFSB|
|Varanasi, (Uttar Pradesh)||4 AFSB|
Things To Carry In SSB
- The Call Letter: The Candidate must keep at least three copies of the call-up letter. One should be in the hand at the time of the reporting at the railway station and the rest should be safe with the candidate.
- Copy of the filled form: In some cases like TES &TGC, the Selection Boards sometimes asks for a copy or two of the online form filled with an attested photograph. Also, the candidate must be really careful in reading the instructions when filling the online application form.
- Original Identity Proof:School/College ID cards, Government issued ID cards like PAN, AADHAR, VOTER ID, UPSC ADMIT CARD, DRIVING LICENSE are all acceptable. The candidate has to remember that their ID card must have a photo in it.
- Educational Certificates: The candidate must have at least 4 attested copies and originals of Class 10th mark sheet + Certificate (matriculation certificate), Class 12th mark sheet + Certificate, the mark sheets of semesters they have passed during graduation and Graduation/Post Graduation degree certificate (if applicable).
- Extra Achievements: The candidate must also carry all the original certificates along with their authenticated copies of NCC, Sports and Co-Curricular activities in which they have participated/won.
- Photograph: The candidate should carry at least 25 passports sized and 10 stamps sized recent photographs with them. People wearing spectacles must be wearing spectacles in their photograph. The photographs should be in either blue/white background.
- Clothing: Three pairs of formal clothes (blazer/tie are optional) with complementing shoes, Two pairs of white shorts and T-shirts (with collar) for men and two pairs of white lower pants and T-shirts (with collar) for women. The candidate must also carry a pair of White PT/Sports shoes along with 3 pairs of white socks.
- Other Clothing:The candidate can also bring woollen clothing with them if the weather demands. Apart from this, they should not forget civil clothing like night dress, casuals, undergarments, towels etc.
- Miscellaneous Items:Grooming kit, slippers, bathing kit, lock and key and other items of general use should be carried. The candidate can also carry few essential medicines with them if required.
- Uniform: A set of uniform (according to the season) and a combat dress is also required for the personnel serving in the Army/Navy/Air Force/Coast Guard.
- Adequate Writing Material: The candidate must have at least 4 set of ball/gel point pens (black and blue) plus a writing pad for the interview process. A rough notebook/ plain white pages can also be taken along.
- Final Check: It is important to tally up the items with that of the items mentioned in the call up letter.
- Don’t Panic:In any case if the candidate has forgotten any of the above mentioned things, they must inform it to the authorities present in the Selection Centre. However, people at the SSBs are always happy to help. So, no need to get frantic if they forget to carry a pair of socks!!
What We Offer:
Reasons to join National Defence Career Academy for the preparation of NDA/CDS/SSB –
- We areIndia’s updated and well established Armed Forces Preparatory Institute. Here you will get Guidance of Retired Officers frequently.
- Location: We are located at the Main Riddhi Siddhi Circle Jaipur this location is at reach of each student and all facilities that student require are nearby easily available.
Faculty:The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty for NDA/SSB administer students with the proper amount of knowledge and the right guidance to get best possible results in the e Students are taught alongside with permanent faculty member’s not part-time officers (working on per class basis) as in many other institutes.
- GTO and Physical Training
- Medical Check-up Camp: We organise medical check-up on regular interval for students where they can undergo for various Tests by skilled & highly acclaimed doctors.
- Screening & Psychology: We provide high quality, personalized care to all students, while also providing consultation to them regarding mental health concerns.
- SSB Interview– SSB Interview Course at NDCA is a tight scheduled course which provides rigorous practice for multiple tests conducted in all the 5 days of SSB Interview. It is perfect amalgamation for students opting for both 6 Month Written Exam Course and SSB Interview Course.
- Study Room/Reading Room: On campus study/reading rooms are available to provide students with quiet and peaceful environment, perfect for self study and preparations. These rooms are open daily till late hours.
- Motivational lectures and movies: Students interact with candidates from all over the country working towards a common goal. Motivational lectures and movies are shown to inspire students to do something for their country and become better human beings.
- Hostel: NDCA is concerned about the accommodation problem of the outstation candidates. Keeping in view this fact we extend lodging and boarding facility to the candidates at reasonable rates. These hostel rooms are well furnished with all basic amenities.